Attorney Ben Ferguson went to law school with a desire to help protect the injured and achieve justice. Ben’s practice focuses primarily on complex personal injury law where he resolves clients’ cases as thoroughly, expediently, and economically as possible.
After growing up on Bainbridge Island, WA, Ben moved to Spokane to obtain his B.A. at Gonzaga University, where he also obtained his J.D. Ben graduated Magna Cum Laude from Gonzaga University School of Law in the top of his class. While at Gonzaga Law, Ben was recognized as the highest achieving student in both Real Estate Transactions and Professional Responsibility.
During law school, Ben worked for a personal injury law firm and clerked for a Superior Court Judge – experiences that have honed Ben’s ability to efficiently navigate complex cases. Ben was also the only law student in his class who was an editor on both of Gonzaga’s published journals, the Gonzaga Journal of International Law and the Gonzaga Law Review. It was at these publications where he further refined his excellent writing skills which he now uses to draft compelling and polished legal documents for clients.
Ben has worked on a wide variety of cases involving school bus collisions, daycare negligence, motor vehicle collisions, defective products, improperly maintained premises, construction injuries, bicycle incidents and medical malpractice. After spending eight years in Eastern Washington, Ben decided that it was time to return to his westside roots and continue seeking justice for injured clients located around Puget Sound. In Ben’s time as a personal injury attorney, he has successfully recovered millions of dollars for his injured clients.
When he is not working to resolve clients’ claims, Ben enjoys spending time with his friends and family all over Washington State, and taking advantage of the Northwest’s wonderful and varied seasons.
• Washington State Bar Association
• Washington State Association for Justice (Eagle Member)
• Admitted to practice in the Western District of Washington Federal Courts
• Spokane County Bar Association (Prior member)
• Spokane County Young Lawyers Division (Prior member)
• American Bar Association (Prior member)
Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, WA, 2016
• Juris Doctor Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA, 2013
• Bachelor of Arts – Double Majors in Philosophy and Criminal Justice Honors: Cum Laude
Crisostomo Vargas v. Inland Wash., LLC, 194 Wn.2d 720, 452 P.3d 1205 (2019)
• Publish opinion resulting in the reversal of dismissal of the general contractor from a construction injury case. Created law that will keep jobsites safe and keep construction workers protected.
• CALI Awards for Future Excellence: Professional Responsibility, Real Estate Transactions
• Dean’s Honor Roll: 2014-2016
• Gonzaga Law Review, Associate Editor 2014-15, Editorial Staff 2015-2016
• Gonzaga Journal of International Law, Associate Editor 2014-2016
• William O. Douglas Committee – Selected as one of five from entire class, 2013-2016
• Washington State Association for Justice: 2L & 3L Student Representative 2014-2016
• Student Honor Council Member 2014-2016