- Provide administrative and level 1 technical support to all staff.
- Install, upgrade, and manage software and hardware in the firm. When necessary, coordinate with remote IT Manager.
- Level 1 of installation for new staff workstations and workstation moves. Provide training on how to use all hardware.
- Troubleshoot computer issues reported by staff and perform any necessary level 1 fixes/upgrades as needed.
- Troubleshoot, program, and manage firm’s case management software cloud system; internet; and VOIP phone system.
- Assist staff with remote login issues.
- Install and implement computer accessories such as monitors, printers, and web-cams.
- Provide training to staff of new tech implementations.
- Obtain best prices from vendors for services and equipment.
- Handle other general office management and staff duties.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of potential referral relationships.
- Manage and execute print and online advertising purchases.
- Develop and maintain Level 1 website upgrades.
- Develop, track, and analyze ongoing and new marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and maintain social media accounts and direct content assistants.
- Monitor and maintain Google presence using Google AdWords campaigns, organic search rankings and other methods.
- Prepare monthly reports outlining and analyzing marketing results.
- Review and respond to online client ratings.
- Applicants with proven IT background and online and print marketing experience are given preference.
- Competent expertise of MS Office products; level 1 networking; and computer and accessories trouble-shooting skills are required.
- IT certifications are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Spanish fluency is a plus.
- Applicants must have a valid Washington State driver’s license and clean driving record.